Facilities and Plant Management Coordinator
Phone: (530) 272-2643 Ext. 207
Credentials / Experience:
- 25 Years Automotive Technician
- ASE Certified Master Technician
- ASE Master School Bus Technician
- 3 Year Fleet & Facilities Manager
Interests and Hobbies:
- Being a husband & father to my family
- Mountain biking
- Barbecuing, cooking for family and friends
- Camping & fishing
- Maintaining our property & home
- Fabricating, building, making art with metal
I started in the automotive industry after high school. I completed the Ford ASSET program and worked at Ford dealerships for many years. I found myself wanting to build cars, so I went to work as a fabricator in a hot rod shop in Santa Cruz. I met my wife in Santa Cruz and started my family there. We then moved to Grass Valley to settle down. We have loved living in Nevada County for over a decade.
I’m looking forward to this new chapter in my life. Working with these great people, making a difference in the lives and training the next generation of Nevada County employees. It is an honor to be a part of this school. This is a great crew of professionals. They all have the utmost love and respect for all of the students.