Phone: (530)272-2643 x210
Credentials and Experience:
- Net Zero Energy Building Specialist
- Successful business owner specializing in remodeling, new construction, and architectural woodworking
- General Building Contractor, Class B. CSLB #951100
- 17 years experience as a backcountry wilderness river guide
- Montessori classroom teaching experience
Interests and Hobbies:
- Time well spent with family and friends
- Mountain biking, river sports and all forms of adventuring in the mountains.
- Creating art, building furniture
- Permaculture, gray water, and native landscaping
- Ultimate Frisbee
John Muir Charter School is providing me with an opportunity to balance and explore the things that I value most in my professional life: mentoring young people in roles that can provide a decent and respectable livelihood; training young workers in modern best practices in construction in order to make lasting improvements to our built environment; and exploring and honoring ourselves and our journey through the challenges of life. I look forward to creating an environment where we can learn from our mistakes and where my students can learn to leverage their experiences and successes into greater opportunity for growth and stability.