Hello Western Sierra YouthBuild Alumni, former students, and interested students!
Welcome (back) to Western Sierra YouthBuild! We are happy that you are a part of our community. We hope you are doing well and are eager to hear about what you’ve been up to. On that note, we would like to extend an invitation for you to join us on Fridays.
Beginning this fall semester (September 4, 2015), every Friday alumni, former students, and interested students (who have already interviewed with Anita) are encouraged to come join us for the second part of our half day. At 9:45am, you may sign in with Teri in the office. Plan on joining current students for break at 10:00am. After break we will spend time together for a community meeting, leadership development, volunteer hot-spot, and ceremony. If you have been recommending someone to consider coming to WSYB, this might be a good time to help them see the program (if they have already met with Anita).
While visiting our campus you will also be expected to check in with Teri and our Career Coach to update your personal information, job search, work on resumes etc.
Further Expectations will include:
Uniform/Dress expectations of the alumni:
- WSYB t-shirt and/or hoodie
- long pants and closed toed shoes
- All alumni will participate fully in each activity, will not attempt to leave campus early unless notifying the office at sign in. All enrolled students will remain for a full Friday schedule (not leave early with alumni).
- Alumni will comply with all WSYB behavior and social expectations
- Alumni may be asked to leave if they are not following general programmatic expectations.
We look forward to reconnecting with you and sharing time together. Please contact us with any questions. (530)272-2643 x201.
The Staff @ Western Sierra YouthBuild